Monday 14 November 2011

Miss Molly's First Car

Last Friday Miss Molly bought her first car......
She is a Cherry Red Subaru Imprezza and as you can see by
 the pic my girl is pretty impressed with herself.....
 Molly has named her "Poppy" because she is red and
came to live with us on Rememberance Day.....
My girl has been saving her pennies and it has paid
 off for her because she now has her own wheels.....

She said to me, I have got one word for you Mum...."Cruisin"
Please God Give me strength and look after my baby on the road.....
Well Done Miss Molly I am very proud of you....
Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate

8 comments:

Susan said...

Cute car. Time flies too quickly, don't you think?

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

How exciting yet terrifing at the same time. Congratulations to Mss Molly on buying your first car,

Anonymous said...

well done Molly,what a great acheivement for you,You have a very wise girl there Kate,a very proud moment for everyone.Safe driving Molly and enjoy all the places your beautiful car will take you.xo

Jan Maree said...

Good girl for saving her pennies - my lazy 15 year olds can't understand why I wont buy them one - EACH!!! Oh please. Thinking of you Mum and not looking forward to joining you in the club of Mums with kids with cars! Ugh!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Poppy is very cute...keep safe Miss Molly...

Anita said...

Cute car!!! It is so hard when they get their first wheels and get their independence~!

Bev C said...

Hello Kate,

Safe travelling Miss Milly and a big congratulations on saving for your car. This way she will understand the cost of things. I am sure you will be listening for Poppy to bring her home safely.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Bev C said...

oops spelling error Miss Molly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...